Thursday, February 28, 2013

xxXOwlCityXxx -An ExtraOrdinary Woozen-

A lot of blogs write about the famous Woozens. And sure, the Oreo does too. But, I've decided to write about 'ordinary' Woozens to show you just how EXTRAordinary they are!
Most of you probably don't know who xxXOwlCityXxx is. Well then, I guess it's my job to show you! :D










Okay, so xxXOwlCityXxx is my best friend, my wifey, and I love her to death! :)
But prob most of you don't know her, right?

You should!
In real, Owl travels A LOT. So her friend who speak Portuguese told her about Woozworld. She started out with the account "charms111".

 She was highly famous and VERY rich on that account, but she kept getting hacked! Almost all her unitz were deleted, and the hacker got her banned. So she became "xxXOwlCityXxx".
I met Owl when she messaged me for my help to stop my best friend Josh from quitting. She met Josh through Manning and so on. Fate, right?
Anyway, Owl's on a lot because she's not very school wanting. In other words, she skips! Lucky her! ;D
Her closest friends are: emmaRi0 (me! hehe)
DaNameIsJustin,
Melikaa,
ConnorGoesRAWR,
luvtacos,
punkerdoodles,
and RealJuly.
Her favorite color is blue, and she loves to skateboard, surf, dance, and box. (I've seen her do her stuff in real. SHE'S AMAZING!). Her favorite animal is a panda, and when asked "Redbull vs. Monster" she replies "*bleep*, that's like asking bacon vs bacon!" But she picked Redbull.
She's American, but she's lived in lots of different places, and so she speaks different languages and she's very travel-wised.





Owl is a hilarious and very interesting person. She's fun to talk with, and she's full of stories. :) I love being besties with her!
Add xxXOwlCityXxx on Woozworld!

Cheers,

emmaRi0

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment