Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Hacked Woozworld

So everybody remembers Woozworld's Valentine's Day gift to the world, right?
Oh yeah.
I AM referring to 'the Wipe' as some have called it.
On February 14th 2013, a 'hacker' 'wiped' a bunch of data from Wzw. All your posts, relationships, and friends after seven months ago--GONE. Hasta la vista, people I hang with!
Then Wzw CRASHED and no one could get on for a WEEK. I was like, OMG!!
But okay, okay, I know it wasn't Wzw's ENTIRE fault... Still.... You'd think a multi-million dollar company could afford better security, right?!?!
And all the data that was 'wiped' isn't gone FOREVER!! There's a super-computer in Australia named 'The Beast' who stores EVERYTHING having to do with computers. So all that browsing history you think was gone forever? ;) That's right. It's not forever gone.
Of course, it prob isn't easy to retrieve that info, I'm sure, but still...
I just wish it was all back to normal! Sure, I have lots more relationships.. But I lost alot of good friends, you know? I miss them.
And all Wzw gave us for our loss of thousands of friends? A giant Woozband head (one for Non-VIPS, four for VIPs), some wooz, VIP pass for a few days, and THAT'S IT.
They promised when our stuff was wiped BEFORE the crash that in the Wzw System Unitz it would be filled with gift generators right? Wrong. No such unitz exists. And no such generators are there.
But relationships are only 1 wooz.. So that's cool, I guess... :/
Anyway, the question everyone is asking is WHO HACKED WOOZWORLD?
And, of course, the Oreo Team has the answer (specifically me, that is). The hacker was Dena, a person and a sort of friend of mine who happened to be messaging me at the time. Dena (also known as DD) put unitz filled with Gift Generators out to the public. Woozworld kept taking them down, and Dena was mad they were erasing his good deed. So he wiped all the files.
Well, he shut Woozworld down for a bit, and even though I wish all my friends were still around, I like the idea that someone stood up for the Woozen population. The Wipe and the Crash are all thanks to Dena, as showed here:



That's all I'll say on DD for now, folks! ;)

xoxox emmaRi0 xoxox



5 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! ADD ME EMMARI0!!!! :O OMG ADD ME PLZ D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;p hai emm we need more stuff to blog about rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. am well i want to know how to hack

    ReplyDelete