Thursday, February 28, 2013

OMG!!! IS IT TRUE!?!?!?!?

OK, OK! I admit it! Sometimes I stalk Woozin profiles!!! No shame in that! XD Anyway I was at a trade center when this girl walked in. She wasn't a mod or anything, and she was a VIP and new...
But her HAIR was what caught my eye!
I had recently learned how to print screens, and make my screen into a picture (I've seen it done on blogs before). So I went into paint and put my screen of the girls Woozin on there. I blacked out who she was (she's probably a hacker or something) and even though her picture is a little grainy (I'm suppose to be babysitting my cousin right now, and she messed with my picture), I think you'll get the idea. So, here's the proof to the new girl's deadmau5 hair rumor:

 
The picture is a little small, I admit.
 
 
But hopefully you 'get the picture'! Hehe...
 
Cheers,
 
emmaRi0 xoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment