Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WoozCarz

So, we've all heard of WoozCarz, right?
Well, I've been wondering! Why do people keep saying 'vote me for Nicest Woozen' or 'Funniest  Woozen' ? Those AREN'T the catagories! The catagories are: Romance, Mystery, Adventure, and Sci-Fi. No one knows where to vote for the 'Nicest, Most Fashionable, etc, etc' catagories! So STOP putting them as your statuses! You just look kind of dumb!
But anyway, back to the REAL WoozCarz. I've been looking at different entries, and I have to say--we have some good writers out there! They didn't sound so stupid like some. Personally, I have not entered or done any photoshoot or photoreel. I might do one with Pinki or someone... Maybe Punker will do another one.. But I would be interested in doing one with someone else so I could maybe win something like 'Best Lead Actress' or something. I'm not into doing my own.
Sure, I could prob do one, but.. You know.
Anyways, good luck to all the people trying out!


xoxo emmaRi0 xoxo

1 comment: