Friday, March 8, 2013

Winners of the Woozen WoozCarz! (Sponsered by Woozworld Oreos)


Happy WoozCarz, our fellow Oreos!
So, I know you have all been excited to see who wins our contest, right?
Well, the polls ended Wednesday, and I was going to post the winners Thursday, but I had an AWESOME concert to attend in real.
So.. the winners are...
COMING SOON!!!
Jk, jk. I'll tell you today.
For the Most Popular Woozen...
the winner is....



Ripleyw!!!!!!!
Congratz, chicka!

Meanest Woozen goes to...



Richkitty121!
I would say congratz.. But infamousness is not good. xD
Prettiest Woozen goes to:


Winry123

Stay beautiful, Winry!
Best sense of style:


Chanel185

Kindest Woozen:


vickytje

And now... the moment you've all been waiting for...

Funniest Woozen goes to:



emmaRi0 !!


Thanks for all the votes! And have a great life!
Cheers,

emmaRi0
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment